You’ll reach for your high-quality Health Craft 12-inch professional surgical stainless-steel bakeware again and again! With stainless steel the oven does the baking, not your pan—so you can get professional results every time.
- Bakes evenly —and avoids burning!
- Easy release of foods
- Easy to clean —and dishwasher safe!
- No coating to scratch or wear off
- Will not react with food
- Will not warp in oven
- Lifetime Warranty
- Dimensions : 12.75L x 12.75W x 0.75h
- Item Weight: 1.5 Lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 3.04 Lbs.
Need help; contact your Distributor or
- Contact CustomerService@HealthCraft.com
- Text or call 1-813-390-1144
SHRIMP PIZZA recipe
- ½ pound medium Florida shrimp, peeled and cooked
- 12-inch pizza crust
- ½ cup prepared pesto sauce
- 1 cup Florida blue crab meat
- 1½ cups mozzarella cheese, shredded #2 cutting cone
- 2 tablespoons pure olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
Preheat oven to 350. Cut shrimp into bite-size pieces and set aside. Place pizza crust on a pizza pan or sheet pan and spread pesto sauce leaving a ½ inch crust at the edges. Top evenly with shrimp and crab pieces. Add a thin layer of cheese. Drizzle olive oil over the cheese then sprinkle with paprika. Bake for 25 minutes mid-oven until cheese is melted and bubbling. Remove and let cool for 5 minutes. Slice, Serve and Enjoy!
Note: I am from the great culinary seafood rich state of New Jersey, the Garden State as well, and I lived on the coast in Maryland while in the Navy (known for their abundant crab harvest), I remain continually amazed at the quantity and quality of Florida seafood (my home of the last 40 years), especially their Blue Crab – it’s sweater than Maryland crab. I love it. Chef Charles Knight.