DISPLAY SET - MINOR SCRATCHES. Otherwise Brand New. Save 50% plus Free Induction Cooktop.
- 1 quart tall saucepan with exclusive vented cover for waterless cooking
- 4 quart Stockpot for soups, stocks and sauces with exclusive vented cover
- 11.25 inch large Sauté Skillet with vented lid, for chicken, steaks, chops, baking meatloaf and lasagna on top of the stove, with exclusive vented cover, 3.75 Qt. capacity
- 10.5 inch Gourmet Fry Pan for eggs, omelets, stir fry and sautéing. Inverts as High Dome cover on large saute skillet for stack cooking.
- FREE Waterless Cooking cookbook with 250 pages of instruction and recipes
- FREE Health Craft Induction Cooktop 110vac/1800watts
Compatibility: Gas, Electric, Induction, Dishwasher Safe, Freezer Safe, Oven Safe to 400F
Health Craft Waterless Cookware is energy efficient cooking that offers the prefect union of sleek design and advanced technology. When used in combination with the new induction cook-tops response time is instant, heating evenly from the bottom up and the top down. Health Craft Full-Body Induction Cookware offers state of the art technology that old-fashioned slab bottom pans cannot.
Induction cook-tops utilize magnetic-based technology to excite the molecules within the metal contained in compatible ferrous (meaning magnetic) cookware. This creates a magnetic circuit where the cookware itself then heats because of the molecule excitement. When used in conjunction with Health Craft Full-Body Induction Cookware this process enables rapid heating times with cookware heating evenly across the bottom and up the sides of the pan in 45 seconds or less and water boiling in 90 seconds.
With Health Craft Induction Cookware you can enjoy hot beverages or soups faster than previously thought imaginable without the limitations of using a microwave. Induction cooking is more energy efficient because it reduces heat from diverting to the general cooking area and it creates a safer cooking experience because there are no open flames or exterior heated coils.
Each piece of Health Craft Induction Cookware is made from beautifully hand polished surgical stainless steel together with stainless steel capped riveted handles for durability and performance that will last a lifetime. We use surgical stainless steel finished rivets for extra strong handles that are easy to clean.
Our factory pioneered the induction cookware business more than 20 years ago for the discriminating Japanese consumer market. Today our cookware remains the leader in induction cooking technology far outpacing all of our competitors, and it’s still Made in the USA.
7 WAYS TO PAY
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- 6 Months No Payment
- Finance up to 36 months
- 3 Payments Same as Cash
- 24 - 36 Month Financing Available as little as $7.50 a week
- For 6 Months no Payments, pay with PayPal, for Layaway, Finance Plan and 3 Months same as Cash, call 1-800-443-8079
Need help; contact your Distributor or
- North America: 1-800-443-8079
- Text or call 1-813-882-0537