THEY DON'T MAKE SPATULAS LIKE THIS ANYMORE... from Chef Charles Knight's private collection. You will not be disappointed.
In this day and age Flexible Stainless Steel turners and spatulas are few and far between. This item was an overstocked item made sometime in the lat 1980's in Buffalo, New York.
- Broad surface is ideal for flipping pancakes or hamburgers
- Flexible Stainless Steel turner
- Heavy duty stainless steel shaft
- Comfortable Pakkawood handle
- Dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand washing
- Dimensions; 2 7/8 x 4.5 x 13¼
- Lifetime Warranty – Made in USA