5Ply Surgical Stainless-Steel 9½-inch SAUTE SKILLET 1.7 Qt. w/Vented Lid - Display Item Minor Scratches - otherwise like new.
Unlike USED Health Craft cookware sold in thrift shops and eBay this pan is covered by our liberal and exceptional Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Recently taken in on Trade-In. Completely Reconditioned with new handles and top knobs. Minor Scratches – in particularly good condition. Free Cookbook and Stainless-Steel Cleaner with order.
Deeper than a traditional fry pan, the sauté saucepan features a large surface area and tall, straight sides that hold in juices, prevent splattering, and allow for easy turning with a spatula. Ideal for a wide range of foods including chicken, steaks, chops, and fish fillets - the sauté pan offers the convenience of browning or searing, then deglazing or finishing in liquid; all in one pan. The cover locks in moisture and heat to thoroughly finish meats on the stovetop or in the oven.
Health Craft… Helping People Live A Longer, Healthier Life
- Long phenolic stick handle and side helper handle with vented top knob
- T304ss surgical quality stainless steel interior cooking surface will not react with food.
- No screws, rivets, or weld-marks on the inside to collect food and bacteria.
- Engraved capacity marking on the side of every pan.
- Stainless steel welds avoid stripping and rusting.
- Comfortable, oversized handle with hanging loop
- Convenient rolled lip for easy pouring
- Made in USA – Lifetime Warranty
- Exclusive vented cover
- Capacity: 1.75
- Dimensions: 9.5” W x 2.25”H / 4”H with lid on
- Weight: 4.02 Lbs. with lid on
- Shipping Weight: 5.58 Lbs.
- For gas and electric cooktops
NEED HELP? Text or call 1-813-390-1144