5Ply Magnetic Surgical Stainless-Steel 9½-inch SAUTE SKILLET 1.7 Qt. w/Vented Lid - Display Item Minor Scratches - otherwise like new.
Deeper than a traditional fry pan, the sauté saucepan features a large surface area and tall, straight sides that hold in juices, prevent splattering, and allow for easy turning with a spatula. Ideal for a wide range of foods including chicken, steaks, chops, and fish fillets - the sauté pan offers the convenience of browning or searing, then deglazing or finishing in liquid; all in one pan. The cover locks in moisture and heat to thoroughly finish meats on the stovetop or in the oven.
Changing the Future of Healthy Home Cooking One Pan at a Time
- Long phenolic stick handle and side helper handle with vented top knob
- T304ss surgical quality stainless steel interior cooking surface will not react with food
- No screws, rivets, or weld-marks on the inside to collect food and bacteria
- Engraved capacity marking on the side of every pan
- Stainless steel welds avoid stripping and rusting
- Comfortable, oversized handle with hanging loop
- T438ss magnetic surgical stainless-steel exterior
- Convenient rolled lip for easy pouring
- Made in USA – Lifetime Warranty
- Exclusive vented cover
- Capacity: 1.75
- Dimensions: 9.5” W x 2.25”H / 4”H with lid on
- Weight: 4.02 Lbs. with lid on
- Shipping Weight: 5.58 Lbs.
- For gas, electric and induction cooktops
- Contact CustomerService@HealthCraft.com
- Text or call 1-813-390-1144