Originally designed by Chef Tell as a Saucier to prepare delicate sauces like Hollandaise and Béarnaise, it works great as a Stir-Fry Skillet, or flat bottomed WOK. Designed to quickly cook a variety of meats and vegetables on its large surface area. The pan’s deep, sloping sides make it ideal for mixing and tossing ingredients without spills and keep meats and vegetables in the pan’s center for easy incorporation of sauces and seasoning.
Health Craft FULL-BODY Construction
Cookware from the Health Craft Advantage Collection features bonded five-ply construction with layers of alloy aluminum surrounding a pure aluminum core. The 20/12 stick-resistant stainless steel interior provides an easy-to-clean cooking surface, and our exclusive surgical stainless steel exterior makes this cookware compatible with GAS and ELECTRIC cooking surfaces, Health Craft’s layered construction and exclusive paneled bottom eliminates warping and enables rapid, even heating.
Changing the Future of Healthy Home Cooking
- No screws, rivets, or weld marks on the inside to collect food and bacteria
- 20/12 surgical stainless steel cooking surface will not react with food
- Comfortable, oversized air-cooled stainless steel stick handle
- Engraved capacity marking on the side of every pan
- T304S surgical stainless steel exterior
- Stainless steel welds avoid stripping and rusting
- Highly polished cooking surface resists sticking
- Welded handle stays cool on the cook-top
- Convenient rolled lip for easy pouring
- Dimensions: 11.5"W x 3 ¼ “H
- Capacity: 2 ½-quarts
- Lifetime Warranty
- Pan weight: 2.24 Lbs.
- Shipping weight with lid: 4.64 Lbs.
- Made in the USA
Contact Health Craft Customer Service
1-800-443-8079 North America