Induction ready Saute Skillet for waterless greaseless cooking. Deeper than a traditional fry pan, the 11-inch sauté skillet features a large surface area and tall, sides that hold in juices, prevent splattering, and allow for easy turning with a spatula. Ideal for a wide range of foods including chicken, steaks, chops and fish fillets - the sauté pan offers the convenience of browning or searing, then deglazing or finishing in liquid; all in one pan. The cover locks in moisture and heat to thoroughly finish meats on the stove-top or in the oven. Oven Safe handles to 375F.
Health Craft is Changing the Future of Healthy Home Cooking
- For electric and gas.
- Black Silver Classic ceramic long handle and side helper handle
- T304S surgical stainless steel interior cooking surface will not react with food
- No screws, rivets, or weld-marks on the inside to collect food and bacteria
- Stainless steel welds avoid stripping and rusting
- Comfortable oversized handle with hanging loop
- Convenient rolled lip for easy pouring
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Exclusive vented cover
- Capacity: 3¼-quart capacity
- Dimensions: 11W x 2¾H
- Weight: 5.56 Lbs. with lid on
- Shipping Weight: 6.56 Lbs.
1-800-443-8079 North America