Our Limited Edition 50 Year Anniversary Champagne Gold Rotary Food Cutter. Is a precision engineered, simple-to-use manual food cutter. It will perform more than 240 cutting operations in your kitchen. It will grate cheese, peel and chop onions, slice garlic, waffle cut carrots and potatoes, French fry cut potatoes, julienne cut hash browns and cook meats. It will even thin or thick slice mushrooms, strawberries and much more.
The 5 precision cutting cones blades are constructed of surgical quality stainless steel. A Food Guide is included for perpendicular cutting and it can be used as a Food Pusher. A Recipe Instruction Booklet is included. Under rigorous use your Rotary Food Cutter will provide a lifetime of superb service.
Don’t be fooled by imitations and look-a-likes. Our Exclusive Features:
- Wide mouth hopper
- Easy to clean and store
- Square base for extra stability
- Extra-long handle for ease of use
- Recipe Instruction Booklet included
- Accommodates up to 6.5 inch high bowl
- Gold UL approved food-safe enamel color
- Long-lasting synthetic Square rubber suction cup
- Slip on plastic Food Guide for perpendicular cutting
- Manufactured with parts made in the USA and Mexico
- 5 numbered 420J2 surgical stainless steel cutting cones
- 8lbs, 9.5H with 5X5 inch square base, takes up very little room.
- Delrin Bearing requires no oiling or greasing will not swell in dishwasher
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on manufacturers defects – 1 year warranty Suction Cup
NEED HELP? We are here to assist you 7 days a week - 8am to 10pm EST
- Contact email@example.com
- 1-800-443-8079 USA
- 1-813-882-0537 International
Inventor and History of the Original Rotary Food Cutter
In the 1930’s Maurice H. Graham's innovations and aspirations allowed him to start his own business bearing his name: The M. H. Graham Company. The inventions of M. H. Graham revolutionized the very essence of the kitchen equipment industry, and with it he was able to make a lasting impact in the kitchens and lives of families all across North America. Many of his inventions had a profound effect in helping to shape the future of the industry. For his contributions, M. H. Graham is considered one of the most influential inventors of kitchen equipment of all time. Some of his most notable inventions and patents are: Automatic Toaster 1932, Automatic Coffee Maker 1937, Rotary Food Cutter 1939, Automatic Pressure Cooker 1941, Automatic Tea Maker 1941, Automatic Waffle Iron 1948, and the Rotary Food Cutter 1939.
- H. Graham’s greatest invention and contribution is considered to be the Rotary Food Cutter, due to the effects it would have on the cookware industry. In the 1950's a company based in Dallas, Texas would take the rotary food cutter, re-branded as Saladmaster and used it to build a worldwide sales organization.
From 1930's to 1988, the M. H. Graham Company supplied direct sales cookware companies and restaurant suppliers throughout the world with their house-ware products. In 1992 the remaining assets and tooling of the M.H. Graham Co. was acquired by Chef Charles Knight of Tampa, Florida and the Original Rotary Food Cutter remains in production till this day.