Due to the effects of COVID-19 we are assisting a longstanding vendor sell off inventory. Save 50%.
From breakfast to lunch, dinner, or a mid-night snack you will reach for your new 8-inch Sauté Skillet 1.5 Qt. Saucepan at every meal. Ideal for 2 poached or oatmeal in the morning, a grilled cheese for lunch. Great for searing, browning, pan broiling a filet mignon for dinner. With its heavy heat diffuser base, it can prepare a delicate Hollandaise for asparagus cooked the waterless way, or Bearnaise sauce for that pan broiled filet mignon. You will be thoroughly amazed… It is the best popcorn popper you ever had. The ultimate combination of design, performance, and cooking comfort.
The 4-Square Brand waterless cookware features a steam control valve in the lid makes waterless cooking as easy as 1-2-3. Cook healthy with no added water for vegetables and no grease when cooking meats! A 250-page Recipe Instruction Cookbook on Waterless / Greaseless Cooking by Chef Charles Knight is included with your order.
The engineered heavy bottom that rests flat on the stove heating element, assuring even heat distribution through the entire pan. The body of the pan is constructed of heavy-duty, high-quality 7-Ply Magnetic T304 surgical stainless steel with titanium features a mirror finish exterior and brushed finish interior. Heat resistant handles for extra safety and security when handling the pan.
Beautiful enough to serve guests from, right at the table! Limited Lifetime Warranty. Packed in an attractive white gift box.
- Length: 15¾" (outside rim to end of handle)
- Width: 8¾” (outside rim to outside rim)
- Cooking Surface: 6” – perfect for 1 or 2 eggs
- Height: 5¼” (bottom to top knob)
- Height: 2¾” (rim to bottom)
- Weight with lid: 3.2 Lbs.
- Weight w/o lid: 2.15 Lbs.
- Dimensions : 16.75” L x 3 5/8”H x 10.5” W
- Shipping weight: 4.5 Lbs.
- Capacity: 1.5 QT
- Special Edition 25 Element
- T304 Surgical Quality Stainless Steel
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Imported
- Comes in its own white GIFT BOX
Need help? Call or text 1-813-390-1144