Health Craft stainless steel bakeware set will remind you of the baking pans your grandmother used - only updated from old and stained aluminum to gleaming stainless steel. Perfect for today’s busy lifestyle! Made of high-quality stainless steel, each piece is durable as well as beautiful. Easy to clean and sanitary.
Bake anything, from your favorite cookies to Grandma's famous secret apple pie recipe is a real treat in this beautiful stainless-steel bake ware set. Turned edges for extra strength.
8-piece Set includes:
- Two 8-inch stainless steel cake pans
- Two 10-inch stainless steel juice-saver pie pans
- Two 12x16-inch stainless steel cookie sheets.
- One 8x8-inch stainless steel square cake pan
- One 11x7-inch stainless steel muffin pan
Need help? Call or text 1-813-390-1144
PERFECT PUMPKIN PIE
Equipment: Rotary Food Cutter, saucepan, or stockpot (depending on how many pies), Stainless Steel Pie Pan(s),
- 1-pound grated pumpkin (about 2 cups per pie) cooked the waterless way (best tasting), or canned pumpkin.
- 14 ounce can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 whole egg
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour (or rice flour)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground ginger, or ½ teaspoon ground dry ginger
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground nutmeg, or ½ teaspoon ground dry nutmeg
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 pre-baked pie crust per pie
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Fresh is always best. Grate and peel the pumpkin with the rotary food cutter and cook the waterless way. 1-pound fresh pumpkin or one 14 ounce can prepared pumpkin per pie.
In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients and whisk well.
Reduce the oven temperature to 350°F.
Pour the filling into the pre-baked crust and bake for 50-60 minutes, until the filling sets. Cool the pie on a rack to room temperature, a few hours. Slice or refrigerate until ready to serve.