The only 3 pieces of cookware you will ever need for healthy waterless cooking. Complete with 250page Waterless Cooking Cookbook by TV Cooking Show Houst Chef Charles Knight.
Waterless cooking vegetables save minerals, vitamins, and life-giving enzymes. It doesn’t make sense to spend extra on organic vegetables then peel them, boil them, microwave them, and spoil them. Why cook in cheap pans that contaminate your food when you can prepare healthy meals in T304 Surgical Stainless Steel. Waterless cooking is the healthiest way to prepare fruits and vegetables and it will become a generational heirloom. You can’t wear these pans out.
Place the quantity of vegetables to be cooked in the pan they will nearly fill. Rinse and pour all the water off. Just the moisture that clings to the vegetables is sufficient for waterless cooking. Place the cover on the pan with the vent open and set to medium heat 275ᵒF. When the whistle sounds close the vent and turn the heat to low. Vegetable cooks in 10 minutes to a quart. 1.5-Qt cooks in 15 minutes.
Featuring a satin finish interior and mirror finish exterior, the beauty of 4-Square T304 Stainless Steel 7-Ply "Waterless" Cookware is matched only by its functionality. Featuring Steam Control top knobs for healthy, waterless cooking. This is the highest quality 7-Ply cookware available worldwide.
Waterless Cooking Set includes:
- 1 250-page Waterless Cooking Instruction and Recipe Cookbook
- 1 WC18SP15 - 1.5qt waterless cooking pot with whistle vent steam control lid
- 1 WC18SP20 - 2qt waterless cooking pot with whistle vent steam control lid
- 1 KTSPDO55 - 5qt waterless cooking stockpot with whistle vent steam control lid
- Steam Control Whistle Vent
- T304 Magnetic Stainless-Steel Construction
- Satin Finish Interior
- Mirror Finish Exterior
- Phenolic Handles oven save to 450F.
- Warp-Resistant Encapsulated Bottoms
- Vapor Control Valves
- Limited Lifetime Warranty - Imported
- Shipping Dimensions: 19.75" Length, 12.50" Width, 7.50" Height
- Shipping Weight: 16.25 Lbs.
QUESTIONS? Text or call 1-813-390-1144