We are excited to announce our latest addition to the kitchenware family - the 9-inch French Gourmet Skillet. Made in the USA with 5-ply induction stainless steel, this skillet is versatile for gas, electric, and induction cooktops. Not only is it oven, grill, broiler, and campfire safe, but it is also the perfect pan for cooking eggs. Its size is ideal for cooking two eggs over or sunny side up, without the risk of them sticking or burning. Whether you're a seasoned chef or a beginner in the kitchen, this skillet is a must-have for every household.
The perfect temperature for frying or scrambling 1 or 2 eggs in the 8-inch Gourmet Fry Pan is medium-low heat. We recommend using unsalted butter as a lubricant. Preheat the pan and add the butter. When the sizzles, in 30 to 40 seconds, the pan is hot enough begin frying or scrambling the eggs.
Our exclusive flat-paneled bottom and flared sides of this 8-inch fry pan makes it easy to toss food or to turn it with a spatula. The pan is ideal for cooking with or without oils and helps food develop rich flavor, bright color, and crisp texture. The pan's air-cooled stainless-steel stick handles with hanging loop stay cool on the cooktop. Safe to use in the oven on the grill and under the broiler.
Exclusive paneled bottom is slightly concaved and will flatten out when heated then go back to its original shape when cooled. Guaranteed not to warp or buckle.
- T304s non-stick surgical quality stainless cooking surface
- Polished sunburst cooking surface will not react with food
- 5-Ply Full-body aluminum core for superior heat conduction
- Ergonomic, stay-cool stainless-steel handle
- Stainless steel welds and rivets avoid stripping and rusting
- Convenient rolled lip for easy pouring
- Lifetime Warranty Home Use
- 3 Year Commercial Warranty
- MADE IN USA
- For Gas, Electric Range, and Induction
- Dimensions: 8.75"W x 2.25"H
- Capacity: 2 quarts
- Weight: 1lb 13oz
NEED HELP? text or call 1-813-390-1144
The Five Ply Commercial Cookware Experience in Excellence Made in the USA
While most Commercial cookware are made of aluminum for its even heat distribution, or non-stick for its release properties, or stainless steel for cleanliness and ease of cleaning, and with or without a magnetic base to provide for flexibility when cooking on gas, electric or induction. Commercial Cookware from Health Craft surpasses all desirable qualities.
- Magnetic 5-Ply Surgical Stainless-Steel Cookware
- Hand polished T304s cooking surface. Non-porous surgical quality stainless steel provides for easy release similar to non-stick. Easy to clean.
- 3 Ply Aluminum Core. The most efficient heat conducting core ever, 1145 alloy aluminum surrounds a high quality 3004 aluminum core. Cooks from the bottom up and sides in.
- Hand polished 439 magnetic stainless exterior. Easy to clean, non-porous, cooks perfect on gas or electric, and incredibly fast on induction (attains the exact temperature setting in 1 to 3 minutes, depending on pan size.
- Air-Cooled Solid Stainless-Steel Double Riveted Handles
Five Ply Full-Body Construction
- T304s non-porous surgical stainless steel cooking surface
- 1145 Alloy Aluminum
- 3004 Pure Aluminum
- 1145 Alloy Aluminum
- 439 Magnetic Stainless Steel Outer Surface
- 9-inch Cover available separately. fits 2.75 Qt Saucepan, 9-inch French Chef, 9-inch Casserole, 2Qt Sauté Skillet, 4Qt and 6Qt Stock Pots. Get it HERE