9½-inch SAUTÉ SKILLET 1¾-Qt. w/Vented Lid Full-Body T304s Surgical Stainless Steel SAVE 50%. Made in USA Pan
Unique exclusive Sauté Sauce-Pan design. The 9½-inch Sauté SKILLET 1¾ Qt. w/Vented Lid is deeper than a traditional fry pan, and wider than the traditional saucepan. The sauté saucepan features a large surface area and straight sides that hold in juices, prevents splattering, and allows for easy turning with a spatula. Ideal for a wide range of foods cooked the greaseless way including chicken, steaks, chops, and fish fillets - the sauté pan offers the convenience of browning or searing, then deglazing or finishing in liquid; all in one pan. The cover locks in moisture and heat to thoroughly finish meats on the stovetop or in the oven. With its unique vented lid and vapor seal rim it also offers the convenience of cooking vegetables the waterless way. The method of waterless greaseless cooking saves minerals, vitamins, and life-giving enzymes.
Health Craft… Helping People Live a Longer, Healthier Life
- T304s Ni-Chromium surgical quality stainless steel cooking surface
- Long phenolic stick handle and side helper handle
- Vented top knob for waterless and greaseless cooking.
- Surgical stainless steel interior cooking surface will not react with food.
- No screws, rivets, or weld-marks on the inside to collect food and bacteria.
- Engraved capacity marking on the side of every pan.
- Stainless steel welds avoid stripping and rusting.
- Comfortable, oversized handle
- Convenient rolled lip for easy pouring.
- Self-Storing Cover
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Exclusive vented cover
- Capacity: 1.75 Qt.
- Dimensions: 9.5” W x 2.5”H / 6”H with lid on
- Weight: 4.02 Lbs. with lid on
- Shipping Weight: 5 Lbs.
- For gas and electric cooktops
NEED HELP? Text or call 1-813-390-1144