Ideal for potato chips, carrot curls, coleslaw, or any other food to be thinly sliced.
- Radishes/carrots - Fill hopper with radishes and feed carefully with finger tips. For carrot curls, lay carrot flat across cutting cone and press firmly.
- Onions/pickles - For hamburgers or other sandwiches where very thin slices are desired. Best results are obtained if onion is peeled, cut in half, and outside is placed next to cutting cone.
- Sauerkraut/coleslaw - Cut cabbage into halves or quarters and remove the core. To create delicate, lacy shreds, cut the cabbage with the leafy side toward the cone.
- Cucumber/squash/celery- Great for salads, soups, and a variety of cooking needs.
CAUTION: As with any precision cutting instrument, the edges of the cutting cones are very sharp. Use extreme care when handling.
Originally made by the M.H. Graham Company of Biloxi, MS, the inventor and manufacture of the Original Rotary Food Cutter a 3-leg base named the Saladmaster. The company also made a 2-piece body round base for Life Time Cookware and the West Bend Company, and a 1-piece body square base made for Renaware, Health Craft and Vita Craft. M.H. Graham also made food cutters for Aristo Craft, Camelot, Carico, Classica, Colonial, CooksBest, Cook -O-Matic, Cordon Bleu, Crown Regent, DreamWare, Ekco, Flavorite, Flavor Seal, Future Craft, Kitchen Craft, Lustre Craft, RegalWare, Royal Prestige, Royal Queen, Salad Master, Seal-O-Matic, Society, Temp-Tone, Thermal Sentinel, Townecraft, Vacumatic, Vita Craft, Vollrath, West Bend, Wonder Ware and others.
- 1-800-443-8079 North America
- 011-813-882-0537 International