11.75-inch SAUTE SKILLET with Vented Lid MAGNETIC Surgical Stainless Steel.
FREE Stainless-Steel Cleaner and Instruction Cookbook with Recipes
Induction ready Sauté Skillet for waterless greaseless cooking. Deeper than a traditional fry pan, the 11-inch sauté skillet features a large surface area and tall, sides that hold in juices, prevent splattering, and allow for easy turning with a spatula. Ideal for a wide range of foods including chicken, steaks, chops, and fish fillets - the sauté pan offers the convenience of browning or searing, then deglazing or finishing in liquid; all in one pan. The cover locks in moisture and heat to thoroughly finish meats on the stove-top or in the oven. Oven Safe handles to 375F.
Health Craft is Changing the Future of Healthy Home Cooking
- For electric, gas and induction.
- Black Silver Classic ceramic long handle and side helper handle
- Surgical stainless steel interior cooking surface will not react with food.
- 430 series magnetic surgical stainless-steel exterior for induction cooking
- No screws, rivets, or weld-marks on the inside to collect food and bacteria.
- Stainless steel welds avoid stripping and rusting.
- Comfortable oversized handle
- Convenient rolled lip for easy pouring.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Exclusive vented cover
- Capacity: 3¼-quart capacity
- Skillet Dimensions: 11.75"W rim to rim x 2.5"H
- Vented Lid Dimensions: 11"W x 3"H
- Weight: 5.13 Lbs. with lid on
NEED HELP? Call or text 1-813-390-1144