Due to the effects of COVID-19 we are assisting a longstanding vendor sell off inventory. NEW LOW PRICE Save 57%.
7Ply 10-inch GOURMET FRY PAN T304 Magnetic Surgical Stainless Steel for GRILL, Oven, Broiler and Stovetop the Perfect Omelet Pan with AIR-FLOW Technology Handle Stays Cooler Longer.
This pan features stay-cool handles, silver bonded 7-ply construction with a pure aluminum core, 304 surgical stainless steel cooking surface, and induction compatible magnetic surgical stainless-steel exterior for rapid, even heating.
For Searing, Browning, and Pan Frying
The flat bottom and flared sides of this 10½ inch fry pan makes it easy to toss food or to turn it with a spatula. The pan is ideal for cooking with or without oils and helps food develop rich flavor, bright color, and crisp texture. The pan's air-cooled stainless-steel stick and loop handles stay cool on the cooktop, so you can cook safely and comfortably.
Health Craft… Changing the Future of Healthy Home Cooking
- No screws, rivets, or weld marks on the inside to collect food and bacteria.
- T304 Surgical Stainless-Steel cooking surface will not react with food.
- Engraved capacity marking on the side of every pan.
- Comfortable, stay cool handles.
- Beautifully polished 439 magnetic surgical stainless-steel exterior
- Stainless steel welds avoid stripping and rusting.
- Polished cooking surface resists sticking
- Convenient flared lip for easy pouring
- Limited Lifetime Warranty - Imported.
- Dimensions: 10 W x 2H
- Capacity: 2 quarts
- Pan Weight: 3¼ Lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 3¾ Lbs.
NEED HELP? Call or text 1-813-390-1144
New Orleans Mardi-Gras Family Omelet
- ½ pound (230 g) Italian sausage, removed from casing (Johnsonville recommended)
- 1 tablespoon beef broth or homemade beef stock (see Stocks & Sauces)
- ½ green pepper, seeded and sliced.
- ½ red pepper, seeded and sliced.
- 6 mushrooms, sliced #4 blade (lay mushrooms sideways in hopper to slice)
- 8 eggs or 16 egg whites or equivalent egg substitute
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 plum tomatoes, sliced.
- ½ cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded #2 blade.
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded #2 blade.
- ¼ cup green onion, chopped.
In a preheated 10-inch Chef Pan, brown sausage over medium-high heat, drain sausage on paper towels.
In a preheated 13-inch (33 cm) Chef Pan Sauté peppers and mushrooms in beef broth over medium heat until softened, remove to side dish.
In the 3-quart Mixing Bowl whisk eggs with milk. Melt butter in 13-inch Chef Pan over medium heat, add beaten eggs, and cook 10 minutes or until eggs are almost set. To one side of the omelet, add peppers and mushrooms, tomatoes, and half the cheese. Using a flexible spatula, flip omelet over vegetables; top with remaining cheese. Cover (close vent), reduce to low heat, and cook an additional 5 minutes. Top with chopped green onions, and serve from pan, or slide onto oval platter.
NOTE: Nutritional breakdown uses egg substitutes.
NUTRITIONAL BREAKDOWN PER SERVING: Calories 216; Fat Grams 15; Carbohydrate Grams 6; Protein Grams 13; Cholesterol mg 44; Sodium mg 631.
THE POINT SYSTEM: Calorie Points 3; Protein Points 2; Fat Grams 15; Sodium Points 27; Fiber Points 1; Carbohydrate Points ½; Cholesterol Points 4.