1 Qt. Saucepan with Vented Lid Magnetic Surgical Stainless Steel with Titanium Waterless Cookware
Free Cookbook and Stainless Steel Cleaner with order
Exclusive: Only Health Craft manufactures a 1 Qt. Saucepan with a Vented Cover. Can be used as a small skillet for greaseless cooking and can also be used as small saucepan for waterless cooking. For Gas, Electric and Induction.
TOP SELLER... The 1 quart Sauté Saucepan is wider than a traditional saucepan (8½ inches), with its push-button long handle removed it can be used to finish dishes in the oven or broiler. When used on top of the stove with its vented cover it locks in moisture for vapor seal waterless cooking vegetables and fruits.
Its low profile features a relatively large cooking surface and straight sides that hold in juices, prevent splattering, and allows for easy turning with a spatula. Ideal for a wide range of foods including chicken, steaks, chops and fish fillets, and the 1¼ quart sauté saucepan offers the convenience of browning or searing, then deglazing or finishing in liquid.
Health Craft… Helping People Live a Longer, Healthier Life.
Compatibility: Electric, Gas, Induction, Dishwasher Safe, Freezer Safe, Oven Safe to 375°F.
- Surgical stainless steel interior cooking surface will not react with food.
- No screws, rivets, or weld marks on the inside to loosen, collect food or bacteria.
- 430 magnetic surgical stainless steel outside for induction cooking
- Engraved capacity marking on the side of every pan.
- Comfortable, oversized handle with hanging loop
- Stainless steel welds avoid stripping and rusting.
- Long stick handle stays cool on the cook top.
- Convenient rolled lip for easy pouring
- Lifetime Warranty
- Exclusive vented cover
- 25-quart capacity
- Pan Dimensions: 8.5W x 2.25H - 4.25H with lid on
- Vented Lid Dimensions: 8W x 2H to top knob
- Weight: 2.26 lbs. with lid on
- Shipping Weight: 3.96 lbs.
Need Help? Call or Text 1-813-390-1144