Liquid stainless-steel Cleaner and Polish - NON-TOXIC - for Waterless Cookware
Helps remove tough stains and tarnish quickly. Polishes and leaves a bright shine. Perfect for high-quality stainless steel and copper cookware, and stainless-steel sinks. Gentle anti-tarnish formula protects copper and leaves a bright lasting shine.
Cleans and Brightens Health Craft Surgical Stainless-Steel Cookware. Helps remove tough stains from burnt on food, hard water and starch stains from potatoes and rice. Overtime will make your cookware like new.
- Biodegradable Formula
- Contains NO PHOSPHORUS
- 14-oz bottle 2-3 months’ supply
- 1 Year Supply Order THREE and save on shipping
NOTICE: NOT INTENDED FOR USE ON APPLIANCES, LACQUERED, POLISHED OR DECORATIVE SURFACES.
TRADE-IN your old waterless cookware and TRADE-UP to our New Induction Compatible Ultra-Tech II 9-Ply Waterless Cookware 316ti with Titanium and we will give you back what you paid for your original set, you just pay the difference. And we will let you keep your old cookware. Need help? Call or text 1-813-390-1144
HOW TO CLEAN A STAINLESS-STEEL PAN
Even though stainless-steel pans are dishwasher safe, and to make sure you are removing the residual food from the pan, it is best to clean by hand. Especially if you have pans with crevices around the rim and rivets of the handle.
NEVER leave a pan on the stove after cooking. The residual heat from your range with burn the food on and make the pan much harder to clean.
NEVER scrape out excess food and oil with a spatula. This may scratch your pans permanently and make the pan eave
Cleaning a warm pan is easier. Placing the pan in the sink and adding hot soapy water will not damage the pan. Use a degreaser detergent like Dawn Liquid.
- NOTE: Never submerge a hot pan in cold water; the sudden change in temperature can cause a hot pan to warp.
After you have enjoyed your dinner, wipeout the pan with a sponge or dishcloth. To loosen any bits of food stuck to the pan use a small amount of warm soapy water and a brush, scouring pan or stainless steel scrubby. Scrub the pan inside and pout using a circular motion. Rinse with warm water and dry with a paper towel or dishtowel.
- NOTE: Scouring pads like Brillo and SOS will not scratch the surface of the pan when soapy. If using a Stainless Steel Scrubby be sure to use it with a good amount of Dawn liquid.
- DO NOT USE an abrasive scouring pad like Scotch-Brite as it will scratch the surface of the pan making it much harder to clean in the future.
Recommended Stainless Steel Cleaners for Surface Cleaning and Polishing
- Health Craft liquid cleaner and Bar Keeper's Friend powder, if you have not heard of these stainless-steel cleaners before, the active ingredient are non-toxic, natural compounds that works at a molecular level to break the bonds of food stains. Better still, it is non-abrasive, so it safe for stainless steel. Be sure to rinse immediately as with any stainless-steel cleaner if left on the pan too long it may cause discoloration.
- To get rid of stuck-on food, discoloration, and stains from using too high a heat: Use Bar Keeper's Friend with water to form a paste. Apply paste using a soft cloth or paper towel. Rub in a circular motion from the center outward. Rinse in hot water and dry immediately.