Black Silver Classic SHORT LONG handle with flame guard NO SCREW (Snap-On Only)
- Fits TALL 1 quart, 1.25 qt, and Small Sauté Skillet
- Handle is pre-assembled with stainless flame guard and spring inside the handle.
- Handle snaps on, NO SCREW. Includes side handle, stainless flame guard and spring inside handle.
- Please compare photo with part
REMOVING and REPLACING Snap-On Handles
- To remove old handle, turn the pan upside down and lay it on a flat surface. Notice the slot between the flame guard and the pan. Using a flathead screwdriver, insert the tip into the slot (you may want to put a tape on the screwdriver to prevent from scratching the pan), and twist the screwdriver until the spring inside the handle releases.
- To install the new handle. Be sure the flame guard is installed on the handle properly. Put the handle on as far as it will go. Then give the handle a good tap on a cutting board (or a good tap with a rubber mallet), the spring inside the handle will push over the prongs on the end of the stainless attachment and lock the handle in place.
We process orders upon receipt and ship the same day or next business day. Receipt emailed to you upon placing your order followed by a tracking number when your part ships.
NOTE: The manufacturer has discontinued some original parts. Upgraded handles and knobs for this line may look different than the original but will fit your cookware
WARRANTY: Replacement pots, pans and covers are still available. If the connection welded to the pan is missing or damaged, please contact customer service for repair or replacement.
Customer Service 8am to 10pm 7-days a week including holidays. Text or call 1-813-390-1144.
TRADE-IN your original set and TRADE-UP to 9-Ply Ultra-Tech II Magnetic 316ti cookware. To access your trade-in value contact customer service.