New Display Item minor scratches - never cooked in - Lifetime Warranty
Originally designed by Chef Tell as a Saucier to prepare delicate sauces like Hollandaise and Béarnaise, it works great as a Stir-Fry Skillet, or flat bottomed WOK. Designed to quickly cook a variety of meats and vegetables on its large surface area. The pan’s deep, sloping sides make it ideal for mixing and tossing ingredients without spills and keep meats and vegetables in the pan’s center for easy incorporation of sauces and seasoning.
7Ply Induction Construction
Cookware from the Health Craft 7Ply Collection feature an impact bonded 4Ply bottom with layers of alloy aluminum surrounding a pure aluminum core. The T304s surgical stainless steel stick-resistant interior provides an easy-to-clean cooking surface, and our exclusive magnetic surgical stainless steel exterior makes this cookware compatible with all cooking surfaces, including induction cooktops. Health Craft’s layered construction and exclusive paneled bottom eliminates warping and enables rapid, even heating.
Changing the Future of Healthy Home Cooking
- T304s 18/10 surgical stainless steel cooking surface will not react with food
- Comfortable, oversized air-cooled stainless steel stick handle
- T439 magnetic surgical stainless steel exterior
- Stainless steel rivet welds avoid stripping and rusting
- Highly polished Sunburst cooking surface resists sticking
- Welded handle stays cool on the cook-top
- Convenient rolled lip for easy pouring
- Dimensions: 12"W x 3.75 “H
- Capacity: 3 ½-quarts
- Lifetime Warranty
- Pan weight: 4.15 Lbs.
- Shipping weight with lid: 6.25 Lbs.
Contact Health Craft Customer Service
1-800-443-8079 North America