New Introductory Offer Save $260 - Limited Time Offer
A Karahi (also known as kadai or kadhai) is a traditional type of circular pan, similar to a wok, frequently used in Asian cooking, particularly in India, Pakistan and Bangladesh.
As with all cookware from the Health Craft Induction-Pro™ Advantage Collection, this pan features silver bonded 7ply induction construction with pure aluminum core, stick-resistant satin finished t304s surgical stainless steel cooking surface. For even rapid heating, 439 high-polished magnetic surgical stainless steel exterior. Oven, grill, freezer and dishwasher safe.
Set includes: 12-inch Karahi pan with cover, 10½-inch Karahi pan with cover, and 8-inch Karahi pan with cover. Limited lifetime warranty. Gift boxed.
Changing the Future of Healthy Home Cooking
- t304s surgical quality Stainless Steel cooking surface will not react with food
- Comfortable, stay-cool stainless steel handle
- t439s Magnetic Surgical Stainless Steel exterior
- Stainless steel welds avoid stripping and rusting
- Satin polished cooking surface resists sticking
- Convenient rolled lip for easy pouring
- Lifetime Warranty
- Shipping Dimensions : 14.75" Length, 14.75" Width, 7.75" Height
- Shipping Weight : 15.70 Lbs.
- Contact CustomerService@HealthCraft.com
- 1-800-443-8079 North America
- 1-813-882-0537 International