An essential for every well equipped kitchen, the SOUP-POT is designed especially for preparing soups, stews, and chili that are cooked slowly over low heat, with its Vapor-Seal lid and vent open, it minimizes evaporation and maximize flavors. Allowing maximum control for healthy waterless cooking with vent closed, the cookware combines the superb heat-conducting properties of its full-body aluminum core with easy cleaning surgical stainless-steel.
Features 7Ply Induction Construction and silver bonded metals of heat-responsive pure aluminum center sandwiched between two layers of highly conductive alloy aluminum with an easy to clean T304s surgical stainless-steel that will not react with foods.
The stainless lid comes with a vent knob that adds a finishing touch to the hand-polished mirror finish.
Compatibility: Gas, Electric, Induction, Oven Safe to 350°F without lid, Freezer Safe
Features and Benefits
Two Black Ceramic stay cool on the cooktop, while easy-grip handle provides stability
- Distinctive oversized handles and vented top knob adds design elegance
- T304s surgical stainless steel cooking surface will not react with food
- Rolled and tucked polished vapor seal rim for drip-free pouring
- 7Ply heat conductivity and responsiveness
- Stainless steel welds avoid stripping and rusting
- Rapid even heat distribution
- Pan Dimensions: 10”W x 5.25”H / 7.5”H to top knob
- Vented Lid Dimensions: 9.75"W x 2"H
- Capacity: 5.5-quarts with vented lid
- Weight with lid: 5.15 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 7.08 lbs.
- Contact Health Craft Customer Service
- 1-800-443-8079 North America
- 1-813-882-0537 International