Full-Body Induction Cookware means the outer shell, made of Magnetic Surgical Stainless Steel, goes across the bottom and up the side of the pan. Not just on the bottom like most other induction cookware. What does that mean to you? Everything!
The 1 quart Saute Saucepan, known as the Bob Pan, is wider than a traditional saucepan. Its low profile features a relatively large cooking surface and straight sides that hold in juices, prevent splattering, and allows for easy turning with a spatula. Ideal for a wide range of foods including chicken, steaks, chops and fish fillets - the sauté saucepan offers the convenience of browning or searing, then deglazing or finishing in liquid. The vented cover locks in moisture for vapor seal waterless cooking of vegetable and fruits.
Compatibility: Electric, Gas, Induction, Dishwasher Safe, Freezer Safe, Air-Cooled Stainless Handle is Broiler and Oven Safe to 500°F.
The Cookware of the Future is Here Today
- T304L 20/12 surgical stainless steel interior cooking surface will not react with food
- No screws, rivets, or weld marks on the inside to loosen, collect food or bacteria
- T439 induction compatible surgical stainless steel exterior
- Engraved capacity marking on the side of every pan
- Comfortable, oversized handle with hanging loop
- Stainless steel welds avoid stripping and rusting
- Long stick handle stays cool on the cook-top
- Convenient rolled lip for easy pouring
- Made in the USA – Lifetime Warranty
- Exclusive vented cover
- MSRP $289
1 quart capacity
Pan Dimensions: 7¾W x 2¼H - 4¼H with lid on
Vented Lid Dimensions: 7¼W x 2H to top knob
Weight: 2.26 lbs. with lid on
Shipping Weight: 3.96 lbs.
- Contact CustomerService@HealthCraft.com
- 1-800-443-8079 North America
- 1-813-882-0537 International