Shaped different than a classic sauce pan, the 1.5-quart Saucepan Saucier is designed for foods requiring frequent stirring or whisking, broadly curved at the base it rises up at a straight angle near the top, making the mouth wider than the base enabling easier access to the ingredients when preparing foods such as sauces, custards, puddings, rice dishes, and accomplishing tasks such as braising, poaching or reducing stocks to prepare a sauce, gravy, or a demi-glace, where repetitive motions require stirring or whisking.
Changing the Future of Healthy Home Cooking
- Convenient rolled lip for easy pouring
- Exclusive Air-Cooled Jam-On welded handle
- T439 Magnetic Surgical Stainless Steel exterior
- Engraved capacity marking on the side of every pan
- Stainless Steel Welds prevents stripping and rusting
- Comfortable, oversized air-cooled stainless steel handle stays cool
- No Screws, Rivets, or Weld Marks inside to collect Food and Bacteria
- 20/12 Surgical Stainless Steel cooking surface will not react with food
- Made in USA – Lifetime Warranty
Dimensions: 7.75”W x 3.25”H
Weight: 2.32 Lbs.
Shipping Weight: 3.67 Lbs.
1-800-443-8079 North America