We are excited to introduce our Pro-Series 4-Qt. Stock Pot, the preferred size by professional chefs and home cooks alike. This versatile pot is perfect for heating liquids, sauces, broths, and for reductions. Its high, straight sides and smaller surface area help hold in heat and eliminate evaporation, making it the go-to pan for professional chefs in high-end restaurants and commercial kitchens worldwide. With its durable construction and superior performance, the Pro-Series 4-Qt. Stock Pot is a must-have for any kitchen. Order yours today and experience the difference for yourself!
- Handcrafted in the USA by Vita Craft since 1939
- Ergonomic air-cooled solid stainless-steel handles
- 5-Ply full-body induction construction – no hot spots
- Hand polished cooking surface for easy release, perfect for steaks and chops
- Easy pour no-drip rim design
- Reverse Paneled bottom prevents warping
- T304s Surgical stainless-steel cooking surface will not react with food.
- Mirror polished 439 magnetic stainless-steel exteriors
- High-impact stainless steel rivets prevent stripping and rusting.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- For Gas and Electric - Incredible on Induction
- 4 Quart capacity
- Pan Dimensions: 8” W x 3.5”H
- Weight 3 lbs.
NEED HELP? Call or text 1-813-390-1144
The Five Ply Commercial Cookware Experience in Excellence Made in the USA
While most Commercial cookware are made of aluminum for its even heat distribution, or non-stick for its release properties, or stainless steel for cleanliness and ease of cleaning, and with or without a magnetic base to provide for flexibility when cooking on gas, electric or induction. Commercial Cookware from Health Craft surpasses all desirable qualities.
Five Ply Full-Body Induction Construction
- T304s non-porous surgical stainless steel cooking surface
- 1145 Alloy Aluminum
- 3004 Pure Aluminum
- 1145 Alloy Aluminum
- 439 Magnetic Stainless Steel Outer Surface
“In a well-equiped commercial kitchen, space is limited and everything has its place. Most of the cooking is done without a cover but when we do need a lid we prefer those that fit numerous pans. Health Craft profides the option of ordering pans without lids. I like that.” Executive Chef Baldenese