Due to the effects of COVID-19 we are assisting a longstanding vendor sell off inventory. Save 50%
The most used pan in any cook’s kitchen, the 2 Qt. saucepan is designed for everything from simmering sauces to cooking vegetables the waterless way. This pan from the NEW 4-Square collection by Health Craft features our original Tri-Ply sides (stainless, carbon steel, stainless) and the modern practicality of a four-layer encapsulated magnetic heat diffuser bottom. The 4-Square collection has been upgraded with oversized ergonomic (hang up) handles that ensure comfort and stability. The end result, the best multi-ply Cookware made anywhere in the world today. The only better cookware is our 9-Ply Ultra-Tech II.
The engineered heavy bottom that rests flat on the stove heating element, assuring even heat distribution through the entire pan. The body of the pan is constructed of heavy-duty, high-quality 7-Ply Magnetic T304 surgical stainless steel with titanium features a mirror finish exterior and brushed finish interior. Heat resistant handles for extra safety and security when handling the pan.
The 2 Qt. size is the workhorse in the kitchen of the most discerning home cook, and 4-Square Brand features a steam control valve that makes waterless cooking as easy as 1-2-3. Cook healthy with no added water for vegetables and no grease when cooking meats! A complementary 250-page Recipe Instruction Cookbook on by Chef Charles Knight included with your online order.
Waterless Cooking - Easy as 1-2-3
- Brush vegetables with a vegetable brush under filtered water. Do not peel. Mineral and Vitamins are directly below the surface. NOTE: Tap water contains chlorine, ammonia and other harmful chemicals that can be absorbed into vegetables and fruits. See Health Craft water purifiers here.
- Fill the pan at least three-quarters full of vegetables. Rinse with purified water and pour the water off. Just the water that cleans to the vegetables is sufficient to cook the waterless way.
- Place the pan on the range over medium heat with the VENT OPEN. When the whistle sounds close the vent and reduce the heat to low. Typically, most vegetables will cook in 7 to 10 minutes per quart. See time chart in cookbook for more detail.
Beautiful enough to serve guests from, right at the table! Experience a lifetime of cooking enjoyment with the NEW 4-Square 7-Ply Collection from Health Craft. Limited Lifetime Warranty. Packed in an attractive white gift box.
- 7-ply bonded construction with alternating layers of stainless steel and conductive aluminum provides warp-free strength and even heating throughout.
- 4-Square’s T304 surgical stainless-steel interior with a polished starburst finish offers natural stick resistance, and prevents food from picking up a metallic taste, while its 430ti polished stainless exterior offers exceptional beauty.
- Heat-resistant poly-ceramic handles with large bolster are permanently secured with stainless-steel rivets; flat stainless-steel lids; flared pouring rims.
- Oven safe up to 375°F.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Refrigerator safe.
- Optimized for induction.
- Attractive white gift box.
- Width: 8” (outside rim to outside rim)
- Cooking Surface: 7”
- Pan width: 8 inches
- Pan height: 3.75 inches
- Lid width. 7.5 inches
- Lid height: 2.5 inches
- Pan with lid height: 6.25”
- Pan weight: 2 lbs. 9 oz
- Lid weight: 15.4 oz.
- Total weight: 3 lbs. 8.6 oz.
- Gift box dimensions: 12.5” L x 4”H x 9.75” W
- Shipping weight: 4.5 Lbs.
- Capacity: 2 QT
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Imported
Need help? Call or text 1-813-390-1144