16 Qt. Stockpot with Culinary Basket and Steam Control
7Ply Magnetic T304 Surgical Stainless Steel
Helping People Live Longer, Healthier Lives
- Exclusive 7Ply Induction Construction
- Stainless Steel Stay Cool handles oven safe to 400°F.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Imported
- T439 magnetic surgical stainless-steel induction compatible exterior
- T304 surgical stainless-steel interior cooking surface will not react with food, resists sticking.
- Comfortable, oversized handle with hanging loop.
- Stainless steel welds avoid stripping and rusting.
- No screws, rivets, or weld marks on the inside to collect food and bacteria.
- Convenient rolled lip for easy pouring.
- Dimensions: 14.50" Length, 14.50" Width, 10.00" Height
- Weight : 11.75 Lbs.
Questions: Ask the Chef text or call 1-813-390-1144
GULF COAST CRAWFISH BOIL
It is daylight savings time Sunday, the official beginning of Spring in the South. The Dogwoods are blooming and there is excitement in the air. From all along the Florida Panhandle west to Mobile, New Orleans and on to the Gulf Coast of Texas, pickups can be seen everywhere carrying huge pots, propane burners and cases of beer. Radios booming with “Sweet Home Alabama” the day the Redneck Riviera has been looking forward to since they put the pots and burners up last Labor Day. On their way to some festive gathering of folk enthusiastically “Throwing a Crawfish Boil”.
Throw the perfect Crawfish Boil; or Crab, Lobster or Seafood Boil, in this 16qt T304 Stainless Steel Stockpot with boiling basket. It can go straight from stove-top to table. Mirror finish exterior and satin finish interior clean easily. Riveted phenolic handles are resistant to heat, cold, and detergents. Steam Control knob allows you to deep fry your favorite foods with the stainless-steel basket. Limited Lifetime Warranty - Imported
CRAWFISH BOIL RECIPE from Emeril
- 3 gallons water
- 2/3 cup salt
- 1 tablespoon whole black peppercorns
- 1 cup liquid crab boil
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon Emeril Essence
- 1 bay leaves
- 12 new potatoes
- 3 ears corn cut in thirds.
- 3 artichokes
- 1 foot andouille sausage cut into 8 equal links.
- 3 lemons, halved.
- 2 yellow onions peeled and quartered.
- 2 heads garlic, halved.
- 6 pounds live crawfish
- 6 pounds large, head on shrimp
- 1 pound asparagus, ends trimmed.
- 1 cup melted butter, as an accompaniment
- Beer, as an accompaniment
- French bread, for sopping
Emeril’s ESSENSE Creole Seasoning (also referred to as Bayou Blast)
- 2½ tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- In the large stockpot fitted with the basket insert, combine the stock ingredients, and bring to a boil.
- Add the potatoes, corn, and artichokes. Cover and bring back to a boil, about 5 minutes. Add the sausage, lemons, onions, and garlic, cover the pot, and return to a boil, about 5 minutes. Taste the stock and adjust seasoning as needed. Add the crawfish and shrimp, cover, and turn off the flame. Allow the mixture to seep for 10 minutes. Add the asparagus, cover, and let steep until the vegetables and crawfish are tender, 5 to 15 minutes.
- To serve, line a table with brown paper bags and newspaper. Lift the basket from the stock and drain. Dump the basket ingredients directly on newspaper. Serve with melted butter, beer, French bread, and paper towels.
Recipe from "New New Orleans Cooking", by Emeril Lagasse and Jessie Tirsch, published by William and Morrow, 1993.