Health Craft stainless-quality surgical steel bake ware will remind you of the baking pans your grandmother used - only updated from old and stained aluminum to gleaming surgical quality stainless steel. Perfect for today’s busy lifestyle! Made of 304 surgical stainless steel, each piece is durable as well as beautiful. Easy to clean and sanitary. #CNTS5PBW/299
Bake anything, from your favorite cookies to Grandma's famous secret apple pie recipe is a real treat in this beautiful stainless steel bake ware set. Turned edges for extra strength.
6-piece Set includes:
- Two 9-inch (22.9cm) stainless steel cake pans
- Two 10-inch (22.9cm) stainless steel juice-saver pie pans
- Two 12½x15 ½-inch (31.8 x 39.4cm) stainless steel cookie sheets.
Need help? Call customer service 18hrs / 7days a week 1.813.885.5244
PERFECT PUMPKIN PIE
Equipment: Rotary Food Cutter, saucepan or stockpot (depending on how many pies), Stainless Steel Pie Pan(s),
- 1 pound grated pumpkin (about 2 cups per pie) cooked the waterless way (best tasting), or canned pumpkin.
- 14 ounce can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 whole egg
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour (or rice flour)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground ginger, or ½ teaspoon ground dry ginger
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground nutmeg, or ½ teaspoon ground dry nutmeg
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 pre-baked pie crust per pie
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Fresh is always best. Grate and peel the pumpkin with the rotary food cutter and cook the waterless way. 1 pound fresh pumpkin or one 14 ounce can prepared pumpkin per pie.
In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients and whisk well.
Reduce the oven temperature to 350°F.
Pour the filling into the pre-baked crust and bake for 50-60 minutes, until the filling sets. Cool the pie on a rack to room temperature, a few hours. Slice or refrigerate until ready to serve.