BROWNIE PAN or CAKE PAN 8 x 8 x 2-inch Square Cake and Brownie Pan, Lasagna Pan, Casserole 18/0-gauge Commercial Stainless Steel.
We challenged the industry standard aluminum and opted instead for stainless-steel because of its ability to optimize indirect heat to bake rather than cook in the oven. The result is food baked more evenly and is less likely to burn. The classic design of this bake ware collection is the perfect complement to the Health Craft line of cookware products.
Scroll Down for BEST BROWNIE RECIPE EVER!
- Easy release of foods
- Bakes evenly, avoids burning.
- No toxic coating to peel or scratch off.
- Reinforced rim allows for easier grasping.
- Attractive and durable brushed stainless-steel finish
- Commercial stainless steel will not react with food easy to clean.
- Baking pans with lids are food-grade BPH Free plastic.
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup (Lids; recommend hand washing)
- Unlike glass and ceramic stainless steel is unbreakable and lasts a lifetime.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty - Imported
- Dimensions: 8 X 8 X 2 INCHES
- Weight: 1.5 pounds
Need help? Call or text 1-813-390-1144
BEST BROWNIE RECIPE EVER!
Serves 12-16 (TWO 8x8-inch Square Baking pan)
- 1¼ cup unsalted salted butter.
- 4 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate, broken up.
- 2 and 1/2 cups granulated sugar.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 large eggs, beaten.
- 1¼ cups high quality semi-sweet chocolate chips
Preheat your oven to 350ᵒF degrees. Grease, spray, or butter (unsalted) two 8x8x2-inch baking pan or line with parchment paper. Note: unsalted butter provides the best flavor.
In your 3-quart saucepot melt the butter over medium-low heat 225ᵒF. Stir occasionally.
When the butter begins to foam, it will begin forming brown colored milk solids or "bits". They will swirl up when you stir. The scent of the butter will change to a "nutty" or toffee like aroma. Do not stop cooking the butter until browned. Reduce to low heat 150ᵒF.
Add the unsweetened chocolate and stir until chocolate melts and the mixture is smooth. Note: When broken into pieces it melts faster.
Add ½ teaspoon salt, 1 tablespoon water, and 2 teaspoons vanilla and stir to combine.
Add 1 cup all-purpose flour, spooned, and leveled. Add the flour and stir until combined.
Stir egg into mixture one at a time util fully incorporated before adding the next one.
Do not over mix. Over-mixed batter makes for a tough brownie. You want soft, tender brownies! Pour into baking pan.
Sprinkle to of batter evenly with chocolate chips. Use a spatula to gently fold it in. DO NOT add chocolate chips to the batter until it is in the baking pans. When folded into the batter you will get tiny pools of chocolate which enhances the brownie experience.
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes at 350ᵒF until the edge of the brownies are set. Assess the brownies by inserting a toothpick in the center and remove. Underbaked is better than over baked. Keep in mind that the brownies will firm up as they cool.
When brownies are done remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
When cool, remove the brownies from the pan and cut into squares with a sharp knife