We are excited to introduce our latest addition to the Health Craft PRO SERIES line - the Heavy Gauge 17 x 14-inch BAKING and COOKIE SHEET made of 304 Surgical Stainless Steel. This professional-grade cookie sheet is perfect for achieving consistent and high-quality results every time you bake. The heavy gauge stainless steel allows the oven to do the baking, ensuring that your baked goods are evenly cooked without burning or sticking. Whether you are baking cookies, pastries, or roasting vegetables or meatballs, this cookie sheet is a must-have in every kitchen. Invest in the best and experience the difference with Health Craft PRO SERIES Baking and Cookie Sheet.
Scroll Down for French Macaroons Recipe
We are excited to announce the launch of our new bake ware collection that is designed to revolutionize the way you bake. After challenging the industry standard of using aluminum for bake ware, we opted for 304 surgical stainless-steel for its ability to optimize indirect heat for baking rather than cooking in the oven. This innovative approach has resulted in food that is baked more evenly and is less likely to burn. The classic design of our bake ware collection perfectly complements the Health Craft line of cookware products. Get ready to experience perfectly baked treats every time with our new bake ware collection.
- Easy release of foods
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Bakes evenly, avoids burning.
- No toxic coating to peel or scratch off.
- Reinforced rim allows for easier grasping.
- Attractive and durable brushed stainless-steel finish
- Stainless steel will not react with food easy to clean.
- Baking pans with lids are made of food-grade BPH Free plastic.
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup (Lid is recommended to hand washing)
- Unlike glass and ceramic stainless steel is unbreakable and lasts a lifetime.
- Dimensions: 17 x 14 x 1 inches
- Weight: 3 pounds
Need help? Call or text 1-813-390-1144
French Almond Macaroons
Adapted from Susie Fisbein and Evan Sung for the New York Times
Time: 30 minutes, plus resting and cooling
Yields: 24 large cookies
- 1½ cups sugar
- 1¼ cups blanched slivered almonds.
- ¼ cup potato starch
- 3 large egg whites
- Pinch fine sea salt
- 1½ teaspoons almond extract
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or nonstick baking mats. Combine sugar and almonds in food processor fitted with metal blade. Process 3 minutes to grind into a fine powder. If mixture is sticking, scrape down sides of bowl. Add starch and process 1 minute more.
- In another bowl or a mixer, whip egg whites, salt and extract together at medium-high speed until stiff peaks form. Working in 3 additions, fold almond mixture into egg whites, turning over and over until incorporated. Batter will be sticky and thick. Set aside to rest 20 minutes.
- Spoon batter by tablespoons onto prepared pans; cookies will spread to about 3-inch rounds, so leave plenty of room. Bake 1 sheet at a time until cookies are puffed, golden and shiny, 18 to 20 minutes. As soon as cookies come out of oven, remove paper (with cookies on it) from baking sheet. Let cookies cool completely before removing from paper; use a thin metal spatula or knife blade if cookies stick.