CLOSEOUT 1 LEFT NO LID
We are excited to announce the launch of our NEW Heavy Duty PRO SERIES 1.5 Qt. Mixing Bowl is the ultimate kitchen companion for all your baking needs. Crafted with the highest quality stainless steel, our mixing bowl is two times as heavy as most other mixing bowls, ensuring durability and longevity. The 304 stainless-steel satin finish on both the inside and outside of the bowl, with a high-polished ring around the top, adds a touch of elegance to your kitchen. Each mixing bowl comes with a BPA-free lid, a pour spout, and cup and quart measurements marked on the inside of each bowl for easy and accurate measuring. Say goodbye to flimsy and unreliable mixing bowls and upgrade to our PRO SERIES 1.5 Qt. Mixing Bowl today!
CustomerService@HealthCraft.com provides customer service support through various channels. You can call or text us at 1-813-390-1144 from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily, including holidays. Our dedicated team of customer service representatives will be happy to assist you with any queries or concerns you may have. Please feel free to get in touch with us at any time and we'll be happy to help!
Scroll Down for Chef Tell’s White Chocolate Mousse Recipe and Video
These are the same mixing bowls Chef Tell used during his personal appearances, in his restaurants, and on many of his TV cooking shows. Made with high-quality materials, these mixing bowls are durable and perfect for all your culinary creations. A part of Chef Tell's legacy.
- Easy release of foods
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Imported
- No toxic coating to peel or scratch off.
- Reinforced rim allows for easier grasping.
- Attractive and durable brushed stainless-steel finish
- Stainless steel will not react with food easy to clean.
- Lids are made of food-grade BPH Free silicone plastic.
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup (Lid is recommended to hand washing)
- Unlike glass and ceramic stainless steel is unbreakable and lasts a lifetime.
- Capacity 1.5 Qt
- Weight: 12.9 oz.
- Measures 6 7/8"W x 3 7/8"H
Need help? Call or text 1-813-390-1144
Chef Tell’s White Chocolate Mousse
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 egg whites with dash of salt, beaten stiff.
- 2 cups heavy cream, chilled and whipped.
- 8 ounces white chocolate, chopped.
Beat the egg whites stiff to begin. Bring the sugar and water to a boil and cook, reducing its volume by half. Remove from heat. Whisk the hot sugar syrup into the egg whites – this will cook the whites slightly so that they will not weep. Set aside to cool.
Melt the white chocolate over boiling water. Set aside. Whip the cream. Fold a little of the whipped cream into the cooled chocolate to lighten it, then fold the lightened chocolate into the remaining whipped cream. Fold the egg whites into the whipped cream.
Top with fresh raspberries or raspberry sauce with a touch of kirschwasser liquor. Garnish with mint leaf and serve.