TOP SELLER... The 1¼ quart Sauté Saucepan is wider than a traditional saucepan (8½ inches), with its push-button long handle removed it can be used to finish dishes in the oven or broiler. When used on top of the stove with its vented cover it locks in moisture for vapor seal waterless cooking vegetables and fruits.
Its low profile features a relatively large cooking surface and straight sides that hold in juices, prevent splattering, and allows for easy turning with a spatula. Ideal for a wide range of foods including chicken, steaks, chops and fish fillets, and the 1¼ quart sauté saucepan offers the convenience of browning or searing, then deglazing or finishing in liquid.
Compatibility: Electric, Gas, Induction, Dishwasher Safe, Freezer Safe, Oven Safe to 500°F with the handle removed.
Health Craft… Changing the Future of Healthy Home Cooking
- T304L 20|12 surgical stainless steel interior cooking surface will not react with food
- No screws, rivets, or weld marks on the inside to loosen, collect food or bacteria
- Pushbutton handle detaches for use in oven, broiler or grill
- T439 induction compatible surgical stainless steel exterior
- Engraved capacity marking on the side of every pan
- Comfortable, oversized handle with hanging loop
- Stainless steel welds avoid stripping and rusting
- Long stick handle stays cool on the cook-top
- Convenient rolled lip for easy pouring
- Made in the USA – Lifetime Warranty
- Exclusive vented cover
- 1.25 quart capacity
Pan Dimensions: 8.5W x 2.25H - 4.25H with lid on
Vented Lid Dimensions: 8W x 2H to top knob
Weight: 2.26 lbs. with lid on
Shipping Weight: 3.96 lbs.