CLOSEOUT SALE - Minor Scratches - otherwise NEW! Cobalt Blue color is being discontinued
The Rotary Food Cutter with its 420j2 stainless steel cutting cones, two food guides, and instruction booklet & DVD is a precision engineered, simple-to-use manual salad maker and food processor. It will perform more than 240 cutting operations in your kitchen. It will slice, grate, waffle cut, julienne, French fry cut, chop and peel, a wide variety of vegetables, fruits, nuts, crackers, cheese, various cooked meats, and much more.
Designed in the USA by professional chefs the Rotary Food Cutter is engineered to provide complete control over the speed and size of the foods processed.
With more than 40 years manufacturing experience, it features UL Approved food-safe powder coat enamel body. For precision cutting, the five cutting cones blades are constructed of surgical quality stainless steel. Two Food Guides are included 1) for perpendicular cutting, and 2) for grating, slicing and waffle cutting down inside the hopper. A Recipe Instruction Booklet and DVD included. Use it every day and your Rotary Food Cutter will provide a lifetime of superb service.
Complete with a Limited Lifetime Warranty on materials and workmanship, 1 Year Warranty on the synthetic rubber suction cup and food guide. Lifetime Warranty on cutting cone blades against rust and corrosion.
- Slip on Food Guide
- Wide mount hopper
- Stainless hopper guide
- Assembled with pride in America
- Extra-long handle for ease of use
- Exclusive single base construction
- Accommodates up to 6.5 inch high bowl
- Long-lasting synthetic rubber suction cup
- 5 surgical quality stainless steel cutting cones
- UL Approved color-safe enamel for food processing
- Manufactured with parts made in the USA and Mexico
- 8lbs, 9.5H with 5X5 inch square base, takes up very little room.
- 1 Year Warranty on synthetic rubber suction cup and plastic food guide
- Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel cutting cones against rust and corrosion
- Contact CustomerService@HealthCraft.com
- 1-800-443-8079 North America
- 1-813-882-0537 International