1949 to 1992 FOOD CUTTER No. 5 Rippled WAFFLER CONE– No. 5 Cono Rallador fits: original Health Craft, Jet-O-Matic, Saladmaster, West Bend, Regalware and many other brands. Factory Authorized Replacement Parts originally made by The M.H. Graham company under various private labels. Questions? Text or Call 1-813-390-1144
For fancy waffled cuts of fruits and vegetables. The #5 Waffler cone creates thicker cuts than the No. 4 - Thin Slicer.
- Potatoes - Do not peel. Simply cut and fry to a golden brown. Sweet potatoes, which much first be peeled, are also excellent when waffled.
- Apples - Cut apples in half and remove core. Slice, cook, and serve.
- For pickled beets - cook, slice, and then pickle. Excellent for canning.
- Bananas - Fast and attractive slices for fruit salads, desserts, or a delicious yogurt parfait.
- Carrots - No need to peel. Simply slice and cook...or use in an attractive garden salad.
CAUTION: As with any precision cutting instrument, the edges of the cutting cones are very sharp. Use extreme care when handling.
Originally made by the M.H. Graham Company of Biloxi, MS, the inventor and manufacture of the Original Rotary Food Cutter a 3-leg base named the Saladmaster. The company also made a 2-piece body round base for Life Time Cookware and the West Bend Company, and a 1-piece body square base made for Renaware, Health Craft and Vita Craft. M.H. Graham also made food cutters for Aristo Craft, Camelot, Carico, Classica, Colonial, CooksBest, Cook -O-Matic, Cordon Bleu, Crown Regent, DreamWare, Ekco, Flavorite, Flavor Seal, Future Craft, Kitchen Craft, Lustre Craft, RegalWare, Royal Prestige, Royal Queen, Salad Master, Seal-O-Matic, Society, Temp-Tone, Thermal Sentinel, Townecraft, Vacumatic, Vita Craft, Vollrath, West Bend, Wonder Ware and others.
Need help? Text or call 1-813-390-1144