BEST BUY 30Qt with Steamer/Deep Fry Basket - Display item minor scratches - Never Cooked In - otherwise brand new. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
A “Have to Have” MONSTER POT – for Crab and Shrimp Boils, Steaming Lobsters, Clams and Oysters. Can easily be turned in to a Whiskey Still – Just Kidding!
Made of T304s magnetic surgical stainless steel, this highly polished 30 quart stock pot lets you steam cook with minimum water. Let food start to cook on medium heat, then, when the valve starts to whistle, push the lever until the word CLOSED appears. Turn the heat down to low and let the cooking process continue. This will help retain flavor and valuable nutrients. The steamer basket will hold a colorful bouquet of vegetables and/or fish for steaming. Handles are riveted. Limited lifetime warranty.
- For Gas, Electric and Induction
- Dimensions: 15.50" Length, 15.50" Width, 14.00" Height
- Weight: 16.65 Lbs.
- Contact CustomerService@HealthCraft.com
- Text or call 1-813-390-1144
SUMMER SEAFOOD BOIL
TIME: 1 hour 15 minutes SERVES 20
- 4 cups purified or filtered water
- 4 cans of beer or 4 cups white wine, or a combination of both
- 3 whole heads garlic, tops cut off
- 2 sweet Vidalia onions, quartered
- 15-20 sprigs fresh thyme
- 8 bay leaves
- 2 tablespoon coriander seeds
- 2 tablespoon mustard seeds
- 2 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoon kosher salt
- 4 pounds small white potatoes
- 12 ears corn, shucked and cut in 4 pieces
- 4 pounds hot Italian or smoked sausage, sliced about 2 inches
- 4 dozen littleneck clams
- 4 pounds large shrimp, shell on
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 4 lemons, quartered
- 2 loaves Italian, Cuban or French bread, sliced for dipping
In the 30-quart stockpot, combine water, white wine and/or beer, garlic, onion, thyme, bay leaves, coriander seeds, mustard seeds, pepper, salt and red potatoes. Add the corn and sausage and cook over medium heat with the cover on and the whistle vent open. About 10 minutes.
When the steam begins to escape and the whistle sounds, uncover and add the clams, cover and cook for another 2 minutes. Add shrimp and cook until just cooked through, another 3 to 5 minutes.
Add the butter, parsley and lemon wedges to the pot. Cook, covered, for another 2 minutes. Lift the steamer basket to drain, then pour the Seafood Boil out onto newspaper. Ladle the liquid into dipping bowl, serve with bread and lemon wedges.