You’ll reach for your high quality Health Craft 12 inch professional surgical stainless steel bakeware again and again! With stainless steel the oven does the baking, not your pan—so you can get professional results every time.
- Bakes evenly —and avoids burning!
- Easy release of foods
- Easy to clean —and dishwasher safe!
- No coating to scratch or wear off
- Will not react with food
- Will not warp in oven
- Lifetime Warranty
- Dimensions: 12.75L x 12.75W x 0.75h
- Item Weight: 1.5 Lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 3.04 Lbs.
Need help; contact your Distributor or
- Contact CustomerService@HealthCraft.com
- Text or call 1-813-390-1144
SHRIMP PIZZA recipe
- ½ pound medium Florida shrimp, peeled and cooked
- 12 inch pizza crust
- ½ cup prepared pesto sauce
- 1 cup Florida blue crab meat
- 1½ cups mozzarella cheese, shredded #2 cutting cone
- 2 tablespoons pure olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
Preheat oven to 350. Cut shrimp into bite-size pieces and set aside. Place pizza crust on a pizza pan or sheet pan and spread pesto sauce leaving a ½ inch crust at the edges. Top evenly with shrimp and crab pieces. Add a thin layer of cheese. Drizzle olive oil over the cheese then sprinkle with paprika. Bake for 25 minutes mid-oven until cheese is melted and bubbling. Remove and let cool for 5 minutes. Slice, Serve and Enjoy!
Note: You from the great culinary seafood rich state of New Jersey, and I lived on the coast in Maryland while in the Navy (known for their abundant crab harvest), I remain continually amazed at the quantity and quality of Florida seafood, especially their Blue Crab – it’s sweater than Maryland crab. I love it. Chef Charles Knight.