Display Item minor scratches - recently taken in of trade - otherwise like new.
Deeper than a traditional fry pan, the sauté saucepan features a large surface area and tall, straight sides that hold in juices, prevent splattering, and allow for easy turning with a spatula. Ideal for a wide range of foods including chicken, steaks, chops and fish fillets - the sauté pan offers the convenience of browning or searing, then deglazing or finishing in liquid; all in one pan. The cover locks in moisture and heat to thoroughly finish meats on the stovetop or in the oven.
Changing the Future of Healthy Home Cooking One Pan at a Time
- Long phenolic stick handle and side helper handle with vented top knob
- 304 surgical quality stainless steel interior cooking surface will not react with food
- No screws, rivets, or weld-marks on the inside to collect food and bacteria
- Engraved capacity marking on the side of every pan
- Stainless steel welds avoid stripping and rusting
- Comfortable, oversized handle with hanging loop
- 304 surgical stainless steel exterior
- Convenient rolled lip for easy pouring
- Made in USA – Lifetime Warranty
- Exclusive vented cover
- Capacity: 1.75
- Dimensions: 9.5”W x 2.25”H / 4”H with lid on
- Weight: 3.24 Lbs. with lid on
- Shipping Weight: 4.58 Lbs.
- For gas and electric cooktops
- Contact CustomerService@HealthCraft.com
- Text or call 1-813-390-1144