They do not make Steak Knives like this anymore... handmade in the USA
From Chef Charles Knight's private collection. Vintage - Collector’s Item. Unique black and gold Norwegian Hardwood Birch “Sablewood” veneer handles. Reconditioned.
Unlike used items sold on eBay and thrift stores all display items sold directly from Health Craft Arrowhead Cutlery carry our liberal and exceptional limited lifetime warranty. New Oil Core Electric Skillet retails for $759 so this is a real bargain.
We discovered that nanoparticles of gold were present in the handle veneers… this can only mean that the Norwegian Birch, growing in gold-rich soil, metabolically absorbed the gold. Yes, trees actually can and do pull gold from the ground.
Includes handmade maple wall holder and block.
6-piece EKCO Arrowhead Steak and Salad Cutlery Set. All knives and wood case are handmade to perfection by Master Craftsman and made in the USA. Feature petrified Sable wood handles. LIKE NEW
Unique half serrated - half straight-edge 4.5-inch blade, 8.5-inch overall length. Case 7.25-inch x 7.25-inch x 1.5-inch handcrafted wooden case.
Features & Benefits
It is all about the Blade…
- High Carbon, 425M Chromium Stainless Steel Blades with Molybdenum and Vanadium
- Superior edge design provides smooth, clean cuts
- Polished mirror finish for beauty and easy care
- Knife points contoured for protection
- Resists rusting and corroding
- Stain resistant for beauty
- Superior edge retention
- Fatigue resistant design
- Ergonomically designed handles
- Fits small or large hand, left or right
- Will not crack, chip, or absorb moisture
- Forefinger and thumb grip for safety and control
- Highly engineered layered Norwegian hardwood, hard and durable
- Tang extends full length of the handle for extra strength and balance
- Triple rivets are ground flush with the handle for durability, strength and comfort
- Formed under tremendous heat and pressure to resemble “rock like” petrified wood
We recommend hand washing and drying.
How Arrowhead Cutlery is made…
Arrowhead Cutlery is designed by professional chefs and is manufactured to the highest standards of quality and performance. Our 425M chromium stainless steel blades with Molybdenum and Vanadium, are forged at extreme temperatures, and then tempered cryogenically in liquid oxygen to a Rockwell hardness of 57/59. This exclusive process produces a blade that will stay razor sharp for a lifetime, and we guaranty it will not rust, stain, pit, chip or corrode.
Ergonomically designed handles are made of layered Norwegian Sablewood, impregnated with resins, and pressed together under extreme heat and pressure to create what Mother Nature takes millions of years to do in petrified “rock like” wood handles. Each knife is carefully weighted to ensure balanced perfection. Arrowhead knives have been a favorite of enthusiastic home cooks and chefs for more than 40 years, and we guaranty Arrowhead for a lifetime with our 50-year lifetime guaranty.
Questions? Ask the Chef 1-813-390-1144