Ekco Arrowhead FILET KNIFE w/leather sheath. From the private collection of Chef Charles Knight. Limited Edition Collectors Item - Reconditioned - Limited Lifetime Warranty.
The Arrowhead 5 inch Boning Fillet Knife, 10 inches overall length, is hand crafted thin and flexible. The flexibility and the thinness help for more precise cutting required for more delicate meats, like fish. The Arrowhead Fillet knife is ideal for fish because the thinness and shape of the blade allows for better maneuverability for removing flesh and skin.
Handmade in the USA by Master Craftsmen
It’s all about the Blade…
- High Carbon, 425M Chromium Stainless Steel with Molybdenum and Vanadium
- Superior edge design provides smooth, clean cuts
- Polished mirror finish for beauty and easy care
- Knife points contoured for protection
- Resists rusting and corroding
- Stain resistant for beauty
- Superior edge retention
- Fatigue resistant design
- Ergonomically designed handles
- Fits small or large hand, left or right
- Will not crack, chip, or absorb moisture
- Forefinger and thumb grip for safety and control
- Highly engineered layered Red Birch, hard and durable
- Tang extends full length of the handle for extra strength and balance
- Triple rivets are ground flush with the handle for durability, strength and comfort
- Formed under tremendous heat and pressure to resemble “rock like” petrified wood
Dishwasher safe, although many knives claim to have handles that are dishwasher safe, temperatures of new model dishwashers may tend to affect the temper of the blades. We recommend hand washing and drying.